I’m using home.pl to host some of my projects. Also, this is test platform for some of the application I work on. At some point I started using Zend Framework and when tried to use home.pl to host Zend Framework-based project went into bit of trouble. By default there is no shell access, so no way to manipulate httpd settings.
After few emails with Technical Support from home.pl I received step-by-step instructions from them on how to create Zend Framework-based project and make it run correctly, so I thought it is worth to share.
Previous article about Riverbed covered RiOS upgrade process. In this post I will show how to install Riverbed Service Platform (RSP).
First let’s see how to get RSP image and what is RSP and how this can be used.
Best source of detailed description will be RSP User’s Guide, so I did use it as source of information.
RSP offers branch-office-in-a-box services with the following benefits:
- A VMware-based virtualization platform that provides the benefits of the most commonly deployed and advanced virtualization tool set
- Support for running up to five different additional services simultaneously on a single Steelhead appliance, depending on the service and Steelhead appliance model
- Support for more services and types of services, including in-band packages located in-line with optimization such as the Universal Threat Management (UTM) security services, proxy solutions such as video or network monitoring services, and improved support for out-of-band packages such as Windows Active Directory, DNS and DHCP management software, and print services.
- A comprehensive, integrated user interface that provides granular control of RSP, including setup, reporting, and the definition of the data flow between services
It is really cool to take a screenshot of the favorite game and have it as wallpaper. Unfortunately usually HUD spoils whole effect.
But… there is a solution 🙂 Turn off HUD.
When you need to connect to ShoreTel ShoreGear via console cable (MAINT port on devices) set PuTTY Serial Line setting as follows:
I had problem with task given by Urag gro-Shub (he is sitting in The Arcaneum in Winterhold). He requested to bring him book “Hanging Gardens”. Problem was that at some point, before I got quest from him, I did get that book. Regardless that quest couldn’t be completed.
If that happens only solution is to enforce book to be dropped using codes:
- player.drop 1AD08 1 – drops the book “Hanging Gardens” even is quest for that is already started
Once book is dropped pick it up and quest will move on.
I’m a big fan of Skyrim 🙂 so, sometimes I will put some codes and clues for that game.
If for some reason you have to leave Lydia and take another person with you and then you want to bring Lydia back you can speed up that process using codes.
- player.moveto a2c94 – will bring you to current Lydia location
- a2c94.moveto player – will bring Lydia to your current location
You might have to split up with Lydia if you need to hire someone else temporarily like in Boethiah quest.
When I got Riverbed Stellhead 250H for Lab environment, first thing I checked was version of RiOS on device. It turns out that device was outdated and had RiOS 5.5.6, while current version is 7.0.3.
Next thing I did was jump on Riverbed Support web page to identify how to upgrade my test Riverbed, as there is always certain path of RiOS versions you have to go through to get to recent one.
As a part of preparation for monitoring our WIndows Server 2008 R2 using SNMP and Nagios we had to add SNMP Services to few systems which didn’t have it yet. So, based on that fact I thought it might be nice to capture all steps involved in adding SNMP to Windows Server machine. Here you can see steps, screenshots and short description how to achieve that.